Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I know there are a few anxious readers who want to see pictures from our Halloween.  So here they are.

Ollie was a puppy.  (Aunt Jessie gave this costume to us.  She actually bought it last year at a post Halloween sale and knew it would be the perfect size for our baby)




Brody was going to be Bob the builder (again) until we went to the Tansley's house and they showed him this zebra costume.  They said he could wear it for Halloween and he was sold.  (I kept thinking he would go back to Bob the builder but he never did)   Colt was Tigger because Jessie gave us that costume. 

Tigger (Colt), witch (Abi), Puppy (Ollie), Runaway Giraffe (Andrew) and a Zebra (Brody)



We took the kids to Gilman Village to do some trick-or-treating.  It's a great place for the kids to get some practice and it's also fun looking at all the other costumes.  I have had a Snow White Costume for the past 6 years.  It cost more than I normally would spend on a costume (which is $0.00) so I felt like I had to use it a lot.  This was the first year when I didn't feel the pressure to wear it.  But as a last minute decision I wore it.  Oh my!  I was a celebrity!  All the little girls kept walking up to me and looking at me.  It was really cute.  I told Brad to remind me of that next year when I try to wear something else. 


They had this display so we took a picture in front of it.  Now that I look at this picture it isn't the best background. 

Here is the whole gang (minus Angie)
It was a very fun day and we are thankful the weather stayed very nice for all the festivities.

Happy Halloween! 

2 comments:

JennyG said...

That's awesome. The Snow White costume is so cool because of your dark hair. If you were a blonde, you probably wouldn't get a glance. Next year we'll have to paint your lips ruby red.

Mrs. Pietraszewski said...

So glad you posted these...I told you I was watching and waiting. Just darling and I love knowing you are still getting use out of your Snow White costume. I dressed up for the billionth year as a vice-principal and teacher = orange sweater and khaki pants. BORING!