It seems like most places we go Brad runs into someone he knows or someone else knows him. This happened again when we had to take Colt to the ER. One of the firefighters that came to our house in the ambulance is also a track coach at Interlake High School. (I have met him once). Brad kept telling me "Mark said this or Mark said that" I finally had to ask him "Who is Mark?" When I realized who it was I felt bad that I didn't even recognize him. He did look familiar.
Anyways, Mark sent Brad an e-mail and invited all of us to the fire station. So on a rainy Sunday afternoon we took the boys there.
We called Mark to tell him we were on his way and 20 minutes later when we arrived he was out on a call. The fireman at the station let us go inside and we waited until Mark returned.
Brody & Colt playing on the floor.
Brad & Ollie waiting.
Brody standing up in the fire engine. (It took them a little while to warm up to the idea of being on the fire engine).
Colt
Brody standing in the back of the ambulance. He thought this was really cool.
This is the same car that Colt and Brad rode in on the way to the Emergency Room.
Our family shot. Brody is blurry because he was jumping around.
Mark, Brody & Colt
The boys did a great job and seemed to have a fun time. We have been invited to come back.









No comments:
Post a Comment