I am trying to start some of our own family traditions around the holidays. One thing we have been doing this past month is telling each other what we are thankful for at dinner time. I forgot to write down all of the answers but here are a few of the ones I remember. These are mostly from Brody (& Colt).
We are thankful for....
*Mommy
*Daddy
*Colty
*Brody
*Ollie
*Papa Bob & Grandma Shari (Papa Bob actually gets mentioned regularly, partly because the boys love him but also because Colt is very good at saying his name)
*Grammy & Fafa
*My MAC truck
*Emily's Birthday Party
*Snow
*Dinoco
*Playing soccer with Colt
*Jeremiah (this was a boy Brody met at Lake HiHium. Brody still talks about him)
*going to Lake HiHium
*going to the Ranger Station
*toys
We are so thankful for the wonderful family and friends that we have. We are truly blessed and so glad we can share our lives with you!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Passing The Baton
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment