Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sledding

The highlight of the snowfall was the sledding!   Our neighbors were so kind and let all the neighbor kids slick up their driveway so we could go sledding.  Brody has been hesitant about sledding in the past but this year he absolutely LOVED it!  Colt had a great time too!

Brody (in the yellow jacket) going on the snowboard sled with our neighbor, Olivia.


One of my favorite things about being a mom is that I can go sledding too.  Colt and I had so much fun sledding together. 

Brad keeping Ollie nice and warm.

Brody heading back up the driveway to have another turn.

A short video of Brody sledding with Olivia.


Brody is on the right with Olivia.  Colt and I are on the left sledding down the hill. 

Brody sledding by himself.  I absolutely love listening to Brody laugh in this video.

On Thanksgiving Eve we were cleaning up dinner when our doorbell rang.  Our neighbor invited us out to go sledding.  They had a little fire going in the middle of the cul-de-sac and all the kids were sledding.  I didn't get any pictures outside since it was so dark but we all had a great time. 

I did get this picture of Ollie who had fallen asleep outside.


Sledding makes all of us tired. 

No comments: