Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Trip to Fort Flagler

Last week Brad was at his cross country camp that he puts on for high school runners. I survived my week as a "single mom" thanks in part to my wonderful neighbors who had me over for dinner twice, my sister who let us crash at her place and my nephew who came to lend a helping hand.

On Tuesday we went to Jessie's house and spent the night there. Ollie slept in the pack n play and Brody, Colt and I had a campout on the floor.

On Wednesday morning we drove up to Fort Flagler to visit Brad. Justin, Jessie and Gunner decided to join us (since Justin was on vacation). We had a fun time and enjoyed some time at the beach (which is the only time I took some pictures).

Ollie taking a snooze.

Brody building something at the beach.
Gunner and Colt throwing rocks.  They could have done this all day but the overprotective mothers were very nervous that one of them was going to get hit with a rock.



A cute family picture of Justin, Jessie & Gunner.


Rock Throwing Video


Yes, I was there and yes we did visit Brad (we just don't have any pictures of either one of us).

No comments: