Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dairy Queen Treat

On our way back from Fort Flagler we drove to my parents house so we could pick up Sean. He stayed the night Wednesday and Thursday night. Have I mentioned that I love him and he is such a great help?

I had to run some unexpected errands on Thursday and all the boys did a great job coming along with me. I mentioned the idea of going to Dairy Queen for lunch (I originally thought I would need to stop somewhere for a lunch break but it ended up that we could have easily had lunch at home). When Sean asked if we were still going to Dairy Queen I couldn't turn his request down...so off we went to enjoy a special lunch treat at Dairy Queen.


Brody & Sean.   It looks like neither one of them can see with Brody's eyes closed and Sean's hair in the way.

Colt loving his ice cream.

Brody with his ice cream.


Sean and his M&M blizzard.

There isn't a picture of me but I got a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard (I didn't know you could combine flavors until a month ago).  YUMMY!  (although I had a little tummy ache later in the day)

It's always a wild card when you go out to eat with 3 little ones, but with Sean there to help it all went very smoothly.  It did help that Ollie slept the whole time.

No comments: