Monday, August 9, 2010

Colt dressing himself

I was trying to get Colt ready to go outside to play. This involved putting on his shorts and his sandals. I had to get Ollie situated first, so I left Colt on the stairs. After putting Ollie in the stroller I turned around to see that Colt had put his shorts on all by himself. This is the first time he has done this. I was so proud. Of course, he didn't do it perfectly because he put both of his legs into the same leg on the shorts and he didn't quite pull the shorts up all the way. I can't expect perfection, yet.


You can kind of see what he did in this picture but it isn't very clear. I tried to get a picture of him but he kept running around. I figured it was better to fix the shorts so he wouldn't trip.

No comments: