We are always talking and the kids are always asking about our next trip to the beach. We were hoping to stay in the small cabin we usually stay in but it wasn't available. So, we did some research and found a nice house to rent for a few days. Since the house was plenty big we invited Grammy & Fafa to come along too. We went from Wednesday through Sunday and we had a wonderful time, as we always do.
This time was a little different because it was very cold but it was very sunny.
Ollie & Bo started playing in the waves. I tried to discourage Bo from playing in them but he wouldn't listen. I knew it wouldn't be too long before the waves knocked him over. They did. I yelled at Ollie to pick him up because I didn't want to get my shoes wet.....but Ollie had trouble pulling him up so I still got my shoes and pants wet.
At least we had a warm house to go back to.
No comments:
Post a Comment