This is a picture of me. This is how I have watched 80 percent of the Seahawks games this year, including our loss to the Panthers.
I like to call myself a fan but I have a VERY hard time watching games unless we are winning by A LOT. This is becoming a big problem because I really love the Seahawks and it is taking all the joy out of watching them when I don't. I have to cover my ears so I can't hear Brad and Brody cheering. How lame is that? I truly want to enjoy watching football with my family, especially with the kids as they enjoy it more.
I'm sad (a little depressed) that we won't be at the Super Bowl this year. I love our Seahawks and hope I can get my stuff figured out in the next 8 months so I can actually enjoy watching the games.
I continue to blame my mother for this problem I have.
I also remind myself that if this is what stresses me out in life then I will take it. After all, it's just a game.
Go Hawks!
No comments:
Post a Comment