Sunday, January 10, 2016

Last day at the Beach

Our last full day at the beach was probably the nicest weather day. Although they were all nice. We took full advantage and spent more time playing. 

Sunset Fire 






I tried to get a picture of me and Brad to prove we were there.   It didn't turn out so well. I think Brad has a better one on his phone. 

Brad and I were able to go on our first date night for January date nights.  We went to the restaurant in Seabrook.  We have been to this restaurant a few times and aren't overly impressed but it was great company....and really that's all that matters. 



I took out this puzzle from the house's collection.  Ollie was very worried that we wouldn't finish it before we left, so I worked hard to make sure it happened.  


A few random videos from the beach. 






No comments: