We went to the Sambica Christmas Carnival again. We haven't done any of their programs but I hope the kids get a chance to someday. I love this carnival for the free things but also because its indoors and not very crowded. I can let the kids wander around and not have to worry too much about them.
As soon as we got there we were recognized. "Did you come last year? I remember those sweaters."
Yes, yes we did.
*Darby is starting to get a little more particular about what she wears. She wanted yellow boots.
This time we brought Sean.
I was able to jump in the bouncy house with them.
Darby did too.
Darby could have stayed at this spinning wheel the whole time.
A new favorite game for the boys. Ga Ga Ball
As usual, Ollie was talking to everyone, telling jokes and dancing with Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment