On Christmas Eve we went to church for the 2:00 service. We came back home for a nice relaxing evening with just our family. I planned for a pizza dinner (easy on me, the kids like it etc.) but Brad had his heart set on a turkey dinner. I told him he could but I didn't want to do any of the prep for it. (yes, I can be grinchy). Brad went to the store to buy all the needed food then came home and prepared all of it. I was quite impressed.
Brad cutting the turkey.
After dinner we got the kids buckled into their seats to go look at Christmas lights. But we were stopped when Uncle Buddy (Ed) showed up. He had gifts for all the kids. So we went back inside to open them.
The kids waiting for their gifts.
Uncle Buddy
They received 3 flying helicopters and a superman motorcycle. Darby got a Hello Kitty and a Minnie Mouse Ball.
We are so thankful for our family and friends who bless us during this holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment