Last week we had a cold, clear day. I was anxious to get out of the house. Our cul-de-sac/house doesn't get the best sun in these winter months which makes for very cold playing. I decided to take the boys to the park. We decided to head to Crossroads Park where it seemed to have good sun.
The boys playing the drums.
I tried to snap a picture of the 3 of them, but they all ran off.
This is called the whale park because it has these big whales that spray water in the summer time. Fortunately, the water is turned off this time of year.
Brad was able to join us. (I'm not sure what he is doing in this picture)
A picture with me and my 3 boys.
I'm so glad we were able to get out and get some fresh air. It made a difference for all of us.






No comments:
Post a Comment