We have had our first snow "storm" of the season. It was fun to see the boys get so excited about it. Unfortunately, it hardly snowed before it stopped. It was a difficult morning getting the boys to church with the dusting of snow on the ground.
Thankfully the snow came back and gave us a few inches to play in.
The boys are getting much better at sledding. Brody has no fear going by himself and Colt & Ollie will jump right in.
Colt & I built 3 snowmen. I encouraged Ollie to kiss one of them.
He couldn't stop kissing him (or licking the snow).
According to the Newscasts and STORM WATCH 2012 there could be more snow in the next few days. I sure hope so, but I know not to get my hopes up. And I am thankful we did get some. It's one of the great things about having kids....being able to play again.








No comments:
Post a Comment