As the mom of three boys there are certain activities that are not fully endorsed by me. I know this is why it is important for the mom and dad to balance each other out. Brad was able to get the quad working and brought it out to our cul-de-sac to let the kids ride on it. (Although I was completely nervous about it, it was probably the safest time riding a quad. If the kids went to fast the wheels would get stuck and it wouldn't go anywhere)
Brody's turn.
Colt loved it! (I think it was his first time by himself). Although we quickly learned that his hands are still too small and weak to actually push the lever to go.
Even Ollie had a few rides.
It looks like Ollie is very cold in this picture....He is. I took him in shortly after I took it. Thankfully he warmed up very quickly.
A few videos of the boys







No comments:
Post a Comment