Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick-or-Treating

We have wonderful neighbors!  This year my neighbor decided to have a little pre trick-or-treating party.   We had pizza, some veggies and even Krispy Skreme donuts.  It was a great way to load up on sugar energy before we started.





While we were at our neighbors Ollie was scared by a ghost mask (worn by another kid).  It made me nervous because I was afraid it would make him not want to trick-or-treat (if you think about the idea, it is a little scary and overwhelming for a little kid.  Walk around in the dark then knock on strangers doors).   Once we went to the first house Ollie realized he got something to put in his bag (I think he didn't even know it was candy he just liked getting something).   I could tell he was a little scared at every house but he was determined to do his job. 

He was such a trooper and practically walked the entire time we were out.   The only times I carried him were when I wanted to get some where quicker. 


Colt loved his Mater costume and so did everyone else.


Brad and the boys.


Brody, Colt, Bella, Emmi and Annika


How sweet is this?  The Fairy (Annika) escorting Francesco

One of the highlights of the evening was R2Beer2.   It made its way around the neighborhood as parents watched their kids trick-or-treat.  It did have one accident when it fell over and beer spilled out.  Brad was lucky enough to get a cup of the Halloween specialty.  :) 



A little video of Ollie at his first house.  

No comments: