Thursday, November 10, 2011

Elijah Blu

I love my family.

I love being a younger sister and an older sister.

I love being an aunt.

I love that I am an aunt for the 9th time.
(7 times on my side of the family, 2 times on Brad's)

On November 8 at 10:27 PM my sister, Jenny, and her husband John, welcomed Elijah Blu to their family.  He joins his big brothers George & Wesley.  

He weighed 7 1/2 pounds and is 19.5 inches long.
(He looks like George in this picture, but in an earlier picture I received on my phone he looked like Wesley)


This is grandchild #10 for my parents (and there is still only 1 girl).

I wish I could be there to celebrate with Jenny. 

I wish I could snuggle with Elijah and smell that newborn scent. 

But I am thankful for another wonderful blessing in my life.  

Congratulations Jenny, John, George & Wesley!


No comments: