Monday, November 14, 2011

Buddy Kicks

My friend Julia joined us for soccer camp this summer with her two sons.  She asked me if I would be interested in doing a similar soccer "camp" during the school year.  My only concern was finding an indoor place to play.  She was able to coordinate an auxiliary gym and came up with the creative name, Buddy Kicks.

So every Thursday evening in October we (Julia & I) put on a little soccer camp for about 15 kids between the ages of 2 1/2 and 5.  As you can imagine it was a little chaotic but a whole lot of fun! 

I was so busy I forgot to take pictures but was able to get a few of these ones from some friends.





I truly love doing this type of stuff, especially when my own kids can benefit.  I hope I am able to do more in the future.


No comments: