It's Cross Country season which means most of our Saturdays are filled with a (longer) practice or a cross country meet.
Last weekend was the Twilight Meet in Marysville. The weather looked ok (although there was a forecast of rain) so I decided to take the boys up there.
The boys always have fun running around and for the most part it is relatively easy to watch them. I have great help from parents (except when it's race time, that is when it gets tricky). The boys really did a great job and we had fun watching the Saints race so well.
Ollie & Colt wrestling.
Brody & Colt above a sand bunker.
We were able to get a picture with Brad (he is usually focused on his coaching so I try not to bother him with things such as picture taking).
The boys eating a snack and cheering on the girls.
We left before the awards ceremony but Brad took a few pictures.
His girls were 1st and his boys were 2nd.
A very proud and happy coach.
Summer (one of his superstar runners!)








No comments:
Post a Comment