This kid continues to crack us up. His little antics are just priceless.
Our boys all love dancing to Ice, Ice Baby. A few weeks ago I tried to get Ollie to say it and he hasn't stopped. Often we will be driving in the car and he will pipe up, "mom, mom, mom" When I finally answer him, "yes, Ollie" he says "ice, ice baby." (Sometimes he needs to say ice four or five times before he says baby). After he gets me to listen he will ask his brothers (Dodo, and Dote) to listen. And of course if daddy is in the car he will get his attention too.
I was able to get this video of him saying it. He is a little camera shy at first but then he comes through with a signature ice, ice, ice, ice baby.

1 comment:
So cute!!!
Post a Comment