Most of our readers likely know our news, but for those that don't you do have the satisfaction of knowing before our news is officially posted on facebook. We are expecting our 4th baby in March! Here are a few questions that you are probably asking so I will just answer them for you.
Was this "planned"? We know this is part of God's plan. And as much as we like to be in control of things we know we really aren't. All that to say, we "planned" for this baby and definitely wanted to add to our family.
Are you hoping/trying for a girl? The canned answer is "we just want a healthy baby." And yes that is what we want, but if I was in control I would want another boy. Isn't it wonderful that we don't get to pick? because God knows what is best for me and our family.
Will you find out the gender of the baby? We will find out the moment our baby enters this world. We have done this with all three of our boys and I absolutely love it!
How are you feeling? Much better, thank you. I had a few rough weeks, feeling exhausted and nauseous but I know it could have been worse. It seems like most of the yucky stuff is over, but now my belly is growing.
What is your due date? The 3rd week of March. This will be my third child born in March, with Ollie's birthday March 11th and Brody's March 28th.
We are absolutely excited and thrilled for another baby. We love your support and prayers and know we could not do this without our wonderful family and friends.
Passing The Baton
2 years ago
1 comment:
I had a suspicion at Charlee's bday party this summer! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! You are an amazing mother!
Post a Comment