Saturday, September 17, 2011

1st Day of preschool

This year Brody is going to a new preschool.   The morning of his first day he was crying saying he did not want to go.  (insert mommy guilt).   He has done this before and I think it is his way of trying to see what he can get me to give in to. 

I finally got him and the other two out the door.  But first we had to take a few pictures.



All 3 in their matching shirts, courtesy of Grammy. 



I'm not quite sure what Colt is doing in this picture.



We walked into Brody's preschool and he immediately forgot about me and was instantly captivated by all the activites they had set up.   The only trouble I had was when Colt laid down in the middle of the floor because he did not want to leave.   I finally picked him up and walked out with him and Ollie.

Brody LOVED his first day and is so excited to go back.  

No comments: