Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Setting up Camp

We went camping again last weekend.  We went to the same campground that we went to in July but we were at a different camp site.  This time I didn't get there quite as early but if I had been ten minutes later I would have missed out on a site.  The campground was full.

The boys just love it and I love watching them explore and play in the wide open air. 



Brad thought he would get to the campground around 5:00 (maybe a little later).  Of course there was a semi truck on fire blocking most of  I-90.  Brad didn't arrive until 7:30.  I had to feed the boys bagel sandwiches for dinner instead of our standard campground hot dogs.


Once again the boys did a great job!  (oh, minus the rock being thrown in Colt's head by Brody since they were playing "bad guy game".   Thankfully there was no blood and Colt continued to play "bad guy game" with very clear explanations of not throwing rocks --or anything-- at bad guys) 


No comments: