Friday, August 19, 2011

A new look

I get my hair cut once a year.  You may think this is an exaggeration but it's not.  I went last summer and just went the other day and haven't been anytime in between.  I have started to go to Set Salon.  A friend of mine from high school owns this cute little place and I love that I can support her business.   Plus she does a fabulous job.  I am a no fuss kind of person and never have any ideas about what I should do with my hair.  She is able to read me and gave me a new look this time. 

I'm still not quite sure what I think of it but I am going to give it a few days before I make any real judgments.   So far most people have responded well to the change.  These are a few of the comments I have had.

It looks like a wig.
It looks like Shannen Doherty from 90210 (not one of my favorite characters)
You look younger and hip.


My problem is I don't know if I want to be hip.  It might not be a hairstyle that fits my personality.  We will see.  But for now I will enjoy this new look. 


1 comment:

JennyG said...

Fun!! I like it! I'm always scared when I do something different with my hair.
I think the important thing about hair is changing it every so often. While a few hairstyles might work for 5 or 10 years, it's rare that you see one go 20.