I have tons of pictures to share from our Christmas but as my friend warned there would be a day when I would run out of photo storage for my blog. (Thanks for the hot tip Kari!) I'm in the process of getting more. In the meantime I have this video (Apparently I have enough video storage) which makes me laugh every time I watch it.
Our friends Karl, Lori, Annika & Ryker came to visit for the afternoon and evening. Here we are just hanging out and the kids are dancing to Santa Claus is coming to town. You have to watch for these things.
Colt launches a "tambourine" made out of paper plates.
Brody takes a different tambourine from Annika.
Ryker spins in circles....and spins and spins and spins.
Brody hits Annika with his Mr. Lamby. (who are his parents? what a bully!)
Karl picks up Colt and starts to swing him while Annika & Ryker keep on dancing. (at least they are well behaved kids)
No comments:
Post a Comment