Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Boots

Grammy & Fafa gave us a few bags of clothes and other stuff for the boys.   In the bag were a few pairs of boots.  Two of the pairs were boy boots and two of the pairs were girl boots.  The boy boots are still a little big for Brody & Colt.  As I was trying to get the boys into the car Colt wanted to wear the really pink girl boots.  I said he couldn't and it was an almost instant tantrum.  In an effort to minimize the tantrum I said he could wear the other pink boots since these weren't as pink and flowery as the other ones.  (the other blue boots are WAY too big for him).  

 Later that night we went driving around to look at Christmas lights and Colt insisted on wearing the pink boots again.  Brad looked at me and said "well, this is your mom's fault isn't it?"  

Of course I had to take a picture. 

(Brody is holding up one of his masks he made in preschool)





I love this face on Colt!


The best part about these boots is watching them try to walk in them.  They couldn't go down the stairs without my help. 


No comments: