Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ollie's Stats

We had Ollie's 2 month check up today. He has thrush so we had to get some medicine to clear it up. Other than that everything looks great.

Here are his stats:

Height: 22 3/4 in. - 50%
Weight: 11 # 6 1/2 oz. - 50 %
Head: 15 1/2" - 35 %

And at 2 weeks (since I forgot to post it) he was:

Height: 21" - 75 %
Weight: 8 # 1/2 oz. - 50 %
Head: 14" - 25%

2 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

Those stats are a little different then Colson's huh? I am hoping this next baby is on the bigger side too so I don't have worry about weight and feeding this time around.

MommyBrain said...

How is it possible that Ollie is two months old already? And how is it possible that your two month old weighs more than my 5 month old?????