Saturday, May 29, 2010

Driving me Crazy

Our stereo wasn't working. It would play DVDs but no sound would come out so Brad went to work trying to fix it. It probably wasn't the best idea to work on this while the boys were awake but since he had already started Brad was determined to find the solution. Of course while he was working on it he had his helpers hanging all over him and looking at every button and cord right along with him. I was on the couch feeding Ollie so I couldn't distract Brody & Colt.



I could tell Brad's patience was running a little thin. I would have stopped but Brad continued. He thought he had figured out the problem and Colt & Brody seemed to have solved the problem too since they were looking at everything Brad was checking out.



Brad finally looked at me and said "This is driving me crazy!" (he said this in a pretty common voice)



Brody piped up.. "It's Ok dad! We're just helping."

No comments: