Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ollie & Henry

This is Ollie's friend Henry. Ok, so maybe they are friends because their moms force it upon them, but we do hope they get to play together over the years. Henry's older brother, Colin is one of Brody's friends so we get to see them pretty often.

Henry is two weeks younger than Ollie.

They were over for a playdate and I noticed that Henry had an outfit on that was very similar to one of Ollie's. So I changed his clothes and put him in this outfit. Henry has a little dog and Ollie has a monkey. (I wish I would have thought to get a picture of their backside because they have a monkey (or dog) on the back.

Henry is looking the other way.

But we were able to turn his head so we could get a picture of both of them.


Ollie is not so happy here.


And not very happy here either.





What a couple of cuties!

No comments: