After he had his lunch he laid on the floor and looked through the catalog. It's pretty cute because he will say "Mom, I want to borrow these cars." I have to talk to him about buying it not borrowing it. If only life were that easy then maybe we would have less toys around our house.

Hmmm...what do I want?

I am pretty sure there is a very similar picture of Brad doing his Christmas list, but his was probably with the Sears catalog.
2 comments:
That's so funny. I did the same thing with my kids. I also got the Toys R Us in the sunday paper and since I get several sunday papers (for the coupons!) I had each of my kids write their names on the front and then with a sharpie they went thru it and circled everything they wanted. I think most items were circled, so a bit over-kill. Santa is not that generous I kept telling them!
We did the SAME thing yesterday, with the Target catalog. In fact I was coaching Justin on what he "wanted" for Christmas. Unfortunately I keep saying that we "can ask Santa for that" But he is just enough afraid of the jolly big guy, so he keeps telling me "let's just ask Grandma Becky"
Post a Comment