A quick health update... Colt came down with a 104 degree fever last night. I thought it was going to be a long night of no sleep but he slept great through the night and had no fever this morning. He played pretty well for most of the day but was a little fussier than usual. He seems to be back on track. Here is hoping we continue to stay healthy.


(I also realized, after uploading these pictures, that Colt is wearing the exact same outfit he was wearing in his 13 month pictures. We don't need more clothes. I guess there are some outfits that I just like better than others. :) )
1 comment:
I'm so guilty of putting my kids in the same outfits. I practically have "Monday" clothes, "Tuesday" clothes, etc. You just find cute things and want to put them in it for the SHORT while that they fit.
Post a Comment