Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bob & Apolo (with new pictures)

My camera is still broken. I'm very frustrated by all of it, especially the idea of having to buy a new one and trying to find one I will really like. Thankfully I had other people taking pictures of our cute little boys and their Halloween festivities.

Brody was Bob the Builder. He loves this show (it's one of his top two favorite shows....and also one of the three shows we let him watch). He did have Handy Manny tools because real tools were a little heavy for his belt.



Colt was a turtle...or Apolo (who is our pet turtle and is currently very neglected but is still being fed every day). This was the same costume Brody wore for his very first Halloween. (I'm very excited that I was able to use it more than once).



Our Halloween festivities started on Thursday with a little playdate Halloween party with Cousin Abi and our friend Gunnar and Emiline. On Friday we had our playgroup/preschool Halloween party.

Friday evening we went to our cul-de-sac pumpkin carving party. We didn't carve any pumpkins but the boys had fun playing with our neighborhood kids.

On Saturday Uncle Justin, Aunt Jessie and Gunner joined us for a trip to Gilman Village. All the shops were handing out candy. This was absolutely perfect. The kids loved it and we didn't have to walk too far to get to the next shop. Colt and Gunner (who was dressed as Tigger) were two of the cutest dressed kids.

The boys getting ready for their candy. I was surprised at how quickly Colt caught on to the idea. When someone handed him a piece of candy he threw it into his bucket.



After Brad got home from his cross country meet (where both his boys and girls teams placed 2nd and qualified for state), we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. We really can't do much more then our little cul-de-sac and the next one over. The boys got lots of candy (for little boys) and had fun. After our neighborhood we went to a cross country celebration party. We were the only ones who dressed up but everyone loved it. Brad quickly dressed up as Bob Marley the Builder. I had my standard Snow White costume. (a pregnant looking Snow White)







It has been a busy few days but very fun for all of us.

No comments: