We took a family spring break trip to Moclips, Washington. We went there in August just a few weeks before Colt was born. It was once again a wonderful time to be away. We were prepared for cold and rainy weather and hoping to get maybe one day with some sun. We had incredible weather all week except for Saturday morning when we were packing up to leave...but that did not bother us. What did we do?
We played at the beach. Built sandcastles (or a variation of one). Threw rocks and sand dollars and shells.

Went for walks along the beach.

We read books.

We relaxed.

A couple of mornings we went to a coffee shop in a nearby town to have lattes and cinnamon rolls.

It was a wonderful trip with our family. We can't wait until we have a chance to go again.
Here are a few more pictures.
2 comments:
Hey, Janelle! It's Amy from Vegas. Remember me?? Benn and I spanked you guys on the tennis court in CanCun... oh wait... I think it was the other way around :) I have been checking out your cute blog (Brad emailed the address to Benn). Your boys are adorable and it looks like you and Brad are having a lot of fun being parents. Who knows maybe one day we will play some more tennis together!
This looks like a trip the Verhoffs would very much enjoy! I could use a little WA beach time :) And the photos are precious, too!
Post a Comment