Here's a perfect example. This is Brody at 7 months with Brad. They are cheering for a Michigan football game.

Brody also reads his Michigan book. In the back of the book is the fight song. If you are unfamiliar with the lyrics here is the chorus...
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!
The other day I watched as Brody was reading his Michigan book. He turned to the back page and started singing. I had to listen a little closer and then I heard what he was saying.
"Hail to the concrete mixer."
I guess we will still need to work on getting those lyrics down. In the meantime I hope he continues to enjoy reading his books. GO BLUE!
1 comment:
That's great!! You need to put that in his baby book. Kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment