Every year on April 19th (since we first met) we have had dinner at Duke's restaurant at Green Lake. It's our first date anniversary and has become more of an anniversary to us then our wedding day. (We even went 3 weeks after Brody was born and left Brody in the care of Fafa and Grammy.) The best part about this date is that we always talk about our first date...our first impressions, what we said, the things we thought and where we are today. We wish we could have recorded that conversation.
This year we were able to eat outside (although it started to get chilly when we ate our Butterfinger Ice Cream dessert).

This is a picture from last year. I am very bad at remembering to bring my camera so this is the only other picture we have from our 7 dates at Duke's. Hopefully I will remember to bring the camera every year from now on.
3 comments:
I think you look so different with long/short hair and Brad looks so different with/without glasses!
I love it! Whenever we go on a "special" date we always talk about those same things. It's amazing how fast time goes and how much you've grown as a couple in that time. Happy Anniversary!!!
That's such a great idea!
Post a Comment