Thursday, February 19, 2009

Window Seat

One of my favorite things about our house is our window seat. I am always talking about making a window seat cushion so that I can sit and read a book. While I have not checked that off my list of things to do I am happy to report that our window seat is now getting lots of use.
My sister Jenny talked about how George can sit and play with his cars for hours, lining them up and moving them and lining them up again. It seems like Brody is now in that stage. He is having lots of fun playing with his cars and I'm always wondering what is going through his mind. What is even more fun to watch is seeing how much fun Colt has watching his big brother. It won't be long before they are playing together.

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

I am LOVING those big boy underoos!!