Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry Bachelor Fans!

I now have to confess that I am a "fan" of the reality show The Bachelor. I really don't like to admit this because I really can be doing something better than spending 2 hours on a Monday night watching some guy try to find his wife. It started the very first episode when I was folding laundry and just needed some type of noise to distract me. Instead of turning on the radio I turned on the tv and started watching the first episode. Before I knew it Brad was sitting there watching it too. We rarely watch tv so I was surprised that Brad joined me. After laundry was finished I decided we should turn it off, but Brad insisted that we continue to watch it. It would be a date. Well, we are a little hooked now, especially since we have friends, who are friends of friends of Jason's...or something like that. In one of the early episodes Jason took Stephanie to Lego Land. He gave her a rose but did not give her a real rose and instead gave her a Lego rose. For my birthday Brad searched and searched to find a Lego rose and had no success. He was ambitious and last night went with Brody to the Lego store where he created this beautiful rose and vase. Sorry Bachelor fans....this Bachelor is taken!

No comments: