Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Exersaucer & Rolling Over

Colt has had a lot of action these past few days. Brad took the exersaucer out of storage. We dusted it off and wiped it down and put Colt in it. He LOVES it and I think I LOVE it more. It's a great place to put him while I am playing with or cleaning up after Brody. It's nice to know he is being entertained. Colt also rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time (2 days ago). He hasn't really done it since but he's definitely continuing to work on it.

1 comment:

The C & H Life said...

Janelle, he is so cute! I love this stage, where they are much more active. And serioulsy, he's rolled from belly to back? I applaud him! My kid still hasn't rolled from belly to back. Or maybe it's because he's too fat to do so!