Today Brad had to work most of the day, which is unusual for a Saturday. I had a baby shower to go to so I loaded the boys in the car and we drove down to Papa Bob & Grandma Shari's. We spent most of the day there, but I took Colt with me and my mom to the baby shower. This left Brody under the watchful eye of Papa Bob. As with most people, Brody LOVES Papa Bob. Today they had tons of fun and Brody was Papa Bob's helper. He was helping fix Uncle Jason's car by picking up the bolts and putting them in the drain pipe. (Reports indicate that all bolts have been found) After fixing the car Brody rode on Papa Bob's tractor. Since it looked as if they were going to be riding it for quite awhile they decided to mow the lawn. One day we hope all this "helping" translates into a nicely weeded yard at our house. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment