Friday, October 31, 2008

Cousin Abi's Influence

Brody has a great time playing with Abi. It is especially fun when we go over to Abi's house because she has so many new and different toys. Brody also loves his Aunt Angie and Uncle Brian. He can't stop talking about them. Now part of having an older cousin who is a girl is being subjected to some of the "girl" stuff Abi has and at this point playing with these things. Today when we are at Abi's house Brody found Abi's tutu and put it on. I don't protest these things although Daddy would. I just think it's so darn cute. So I let Brody put the tutu on and he did not want to take it off. Instead he danced in it, twirled in it, and ran all around the house wearing it. Maybe some day these pictures will be used against them somehow...but for now I think they are so darn cute.

No comments: