I know some of you have been waiting for the next day in the L.A. tour. Well, here it is. After Universal Studios Brad and Brody went to a place that I was able to find on AirBnB. If you aren't familiar with this company, it's a place where people rent out their space to complete strangers. Yes, I know. Crazy! But people do it. And this really lovely lady rented out this room. Brad sent me pictures. He said it was in an older building but VERY clean. Different than a hotel but it did have a comfortable bed.
They went to Hermosa Beach but then wanted to do some longboarding so ended up driving up to Venice Beach. There is a video of Brody longboarding but I can't get it yet.
They stopped for lunch or dinner or whatever its called at that time.
Brad sent me a few of these pictures and it made me smile. It also made me miss both of them but I was so happy they were having a great time.
One of their highlights was watching the skateboarders at the skate park.
Their nighttime activity included a walk on the Santa Monica Pier. It was busy and full of people.
It even had some yummy ice cream. Someone looks happy.
An artist drew this cute picture of the two of them.





















No comments:
Post a Comment