Sunday, August 13, 2017

On our way

Just adding to our busy summer.  We made the trip down to Oregon to go to a family wedding.   It was a HOT day so we had some fun watching the temperature go up.  Brad got a picture that said 110.  Thank goodness for air conditioning. 


But the air conditioning is probably the thing that put this trusty mini van to the limit.  Just as we were making our way up the mountain I noticed the needle getting closer to the maximum line.  Yes, I was driving and this seems to happen to me a lot.  Maybe I'm too hard on the car.  Or maybe we were driving up a hill with the air conditioning on full blast on a very HOT day. 

We weren't in a very good cell service area but thankfully Brad was able to make some phone calls.   It turned out it wasn't too bad so we continued....with the heat blasting and the windows rolled down.  We made it all the way to Bend without the needle going any higher than the midway point.  


And these kids...whined a little but mostly were great! 

No comments: