Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Stefan Frei

We received a hot tip that Stefan Frei (Sounders Goalkeeper) was going to be at our local McDonalds taking pictures and signing autographs.  

I picked up the boys from school and we hurried our way over to McDonalds before the event at ended at 4:00.  We got there at 3:55 and they said the line was closed because Stefan had to leave soon.  It took everything in me to not go into a rant about the effort I went through to get all of us there. I remained calm and explained the situation to the kids.  Ollie started crying.  He was so excited to meet Stefan Frei.   Thankfully after a few minutes they realized the line was moving faster and we could get in it.   

We had to wait about 10 minutes before we made it to the front.   After we took our pictures and got autographs we had some ice cream.   Stefan was still hanging out for another 30 minutes.  I guess he really wasn't in a hurry. 




Ollie really wanted him to sign his shoe.  The other boys were embarrassed by this request.













No comments: