Thursday, May 25, 2017

CEO of Nordstrom

Brody went on an awesome field trip to Biztown. I was lucky enough to be a chaperone (thanks to my parents for watching Darby & Bo and a few friends for watching them while I went to a training).  They did a lot of work in class preparing for this.   Brody even had to interview for his job.  He was picked as the CEO of Nordstrom. 

He had a blast and it was so fun watching him and his classmates run the town.  


They went "on air" to talk about Nordstrom. 


Brody had to give a quick speech at the town meeting.  He told them all about the products they were selling. 





We had a chance to eat lunch together and be a little silly too. 


I checked in with Brody a few times and he said he was a little stressed because he had lots of paperwork he needed to do.  He even had to eat a very quick lunch. 

I took this video but my phone ran out of storage. (yep, just like the commercial)


Thankfully I erased some pictures and messages and was able to get this video of his "on air" presentation. 


It was such a fun field trip and I'm looking forward to going 4 more times! 

No comments: