Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Oh Seahawks!

Brad really wanted to take me to the opening game of the Seahawks season. I threw out one last request to a friend who has watched the kids before and she said yes. So we were in.   We dropped the kids off and they didn't even say goodbye.  That's always a good sign for me. 

I was happy because I wasn't a nervous wreck like I usually am.    

This is our before picture, thankful we are playing an "easy" team.  


The massive flag in honor of the 9/11. 
 


And then the game happened....and it all came back...so fast...I tried to stay calm and not get so wound up about it.  I was texting my sister and her only advice was to go to the bathroom.  I did.  We won.  All is good now...at least for this week. 

This is our after picture...thankful we were able to pull that ugly win off.

No comments: