Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Colt's basketball

Colt had his last basketball game on saturday and it was the first time I actually got some pictures and videos (yes, lame, but he has only had 6 games, he missed 2 and I missed another one so I have only seen three games and when I say see that means about 5 minutes as I'm managing other little munchkins) 

Colt had three of his players missing so Brad (the coach) just told Colt to shoot and not to worry about making passes or any type of play.  Well, shoot he did....and scored.... a LOT.  It was fun to watch!   We are so proud of Colt for his hard working attitude.   


NOTE:  Managing kids  (the little guy in the background is my cousin's son...not a clear picture) 



These videos are just the best.... I could watch them over and over again.




No comments: