Monday, February 8, 2016

Super Bowl 50

I'm still sad that we weren't watching the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. But I have to admit it made for a much more relaxing and less stressful game. I was cheering for the Broncos, but honestly I thought they would get crushed by the Panthers so the outcome of the game was WAY better than I imagined. I probably still would have stressed a little bit if the game was closer.   

First a picture from years ago, 18 to be exact, when I cheered for the Broncos with my college roommates, both from Colorado.

Me, Melody & Katie
(I honestly can't really remember who the other people are 
except for Tim who is standing behind me) 



We went to Scott Wood's house for the Super Bowl Party.  This is becoming a fun tradition for us.  There really isn't much for the kids to do, except eat food.   So I took them outside to run around a little. I decided to snap a few pictures. 








After the Broncos win.  



I'm still hoping for the Seahawks to return to next years Super Bowl.  Until then I'm not sure what we are going to do on our Sundays.  

No comments: