I started my birthday morning with a run with a friend. It was great!
Then I drove to Starbucks to get my birthday drink. I had some of it on the way home and it was such a great tasting chai.
After taking a shower I came back downstairs and grabbed the plates for the kids. When I did this I somehow knocked them down onto my drink which then spilled onto the floor.
So much of me wanted to cry but I knew I couldn't let it ruin my birthday.
I volunteered in Brody's class then took Darby, Ollie & Bo out to lunch....at the Frozen Yogurt place....because why not? It's my birthday.
After I dropped Ollie off at school, I took Bo & Darby to the park. There were a few sprinkles but it was nice to get out and play a little.
Bo & Darby had so much fun taking pictures with my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment