Chick-fil-a finally arrived in the Northwest. They opened a store in Bellevue which isn't too far away from us. But we hadn't been. Mostly because it has been so crowded when we have driven by. My sister Jenny told me about the Free Chick-Fil-A day if you dress up like a cow. She sent pictures of her family heading to the restaurant. I really didn't feel like going because I didn't have a cow costume or anything for the kids. But she kept telling me it was really easy to dress up. I asked Brad if he wanted to go and he said "sure," which was actually surprising to me. So I grabbed a bunch of plastic bags, a sharpie and we made the trek over to Bellevue.
We were both pleasantly surprised at how quick the whole process was, but it is fast food after all.
The kids thought it was fun and the best part is that we all ate for free and I didn't have to worry about dinner. We will do it again next year but hopefully I will be more prepared.

No comments:
Post a Comment