Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A beautiful messy face

You will have to forgive me for all these pictures. 
(but I do know a handful of people who will thank me). 

Brad came home for lunch the other date and asked if I had seen Darby's face.  Of course I had it had been that messy for the last 2 hours.  Every time I went to wash it off I got distracted by something.  And so she walked around with a messy face and unkempt hair but at least she was out of her pajamas.  

Then Brad took these pictures. 


And they turned out to be so beautiful. 


She looks cute but also beautiful. 


A small glimpse of what she will look like as a teenager.



The sweetness in the face is my reminder of how truly lucky I am to be her mother.  



I can't decide which one is my favorite. 



I want to plaster them all over my walls. 





Love this girl!



These were all taken on Brad's iphone.  

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thank you for posting all those beautiful messy face pictures. I can't decide which one is my favorite either!